2020 GROWTH INVESTOR AWARDS:
INTERMEDIARY FINALISTS ANNOUNCED
- Finalists named in the Financial Adviser of the Year and Wealth Manager of the Year categories
- These awards celebrate the exceptional individuals and companies that do the most to promote growth investments for their clients
- Now in its sixth year, the winners of this year’s Growth Investor Awards will be revealed at a virtual ceremony in December
The second batch of finalists has been announced in the 2020 Growth Investor Awards. Today’s finalists are in the running for two awards: Financial Adviser of the Year and Wealth Manager of the Year. These categories celebrate the individuals and companies that do the most to actively promote alternative investments for their clients.
The Financial Adviser of the Year award recognises individual financial advisers who promote alternative investments. It is judged both on how they educate themselves and how they apply expertise to add value for their clients. The finalists in this category are:
- Nick Combes (Holder and Combes)
- Gordon Hay (Redbourne Wealth Management)
- Mark Insley (Ascot Wealth Management)
- Stephen Jones (Clear Solutions)
- Craig Webster (Advanta Wealth)
The Wealth Manager of the Year award celebrates companies that promote alternative investments. Judges will look at how these companies optimise research and education, how they apply expertise to add value to their clients, and how they promote such investments as part of their portfolio. The finalists in this category are:
- St. James’s Place Wealth Management
- Tavistock Wealth
Commenting on the 2020 Growth Investor Awards, Guy Tolhurst, Managing Director of Intelligent Partnership, said: “There was never any question that the sixth annual Growth Investor Awards wouldn’t take place, because as every finalist can confirm, this year it’s been more important than ever to be able to adapt and keep moving forward.
Guy adds: “The finalists in these two categories have been there when their clients have needed them most, and it is only right that they get the recognition they deserve.”
The winner of these awards will be announced at a virtual event in December.
More information about the selection process and previous winners is available on the Growth Investor Awards’ website: growthinvestorawards.com
About the Growth Investor Awards
Now in their sixth year, the Growth Investor Awards are organised by Intelligent Partnership with industry supporters such as BVCA, Centre for Entrepreneurs, Citigate Dewe Rogerson,, EISA, ScaleUp Institute, The Supper Club, The Entrepreneurs Network, UK Business Angels Association, and UK Crowdfunding. Sponsors include Adempi Associates, Mainspring, Exact Libris and MICAP.